The Railway Industry is RIA's official member magazine, providing analysis, news and views from across the UK rail supply community.
The first edition of The Railway Industry contains exclusive interviews and features, alongside the latest updates from RIA.
The Winter 2022 edition contains:
- Network Rail Chief Executive Andrew Haines' view on how the sector can bounceback post-Covid;
- HS2 Ltd Chief Executive Mark Thurston on the project's latest developments;
- Porterbrook CEO Mary Grant on growing passenger numbers and supporting the Government's rail reform agenda;
- Modern Railways Industry Editor Roger Ford on the unprecedented uncertainty facing the industry in 2022;
- Fi Westcough, winner of the RIA Future Leader Award on encouraging women and young people into rail;
- Cllr Jim O'Boyle of Coventry Council on their unique Very Light Rail scheme;
- Costain's Sue Kershaw and AECOM's Mark Southwell on building back better, fairer and greener;
- A feature on RIA's Nations & Regions Network roll out; and
- Analysis from the RIA Chief Executive and Directors.
The Railway Industry - Winter 2022