Opportunity for Major Buyers at RSN (Rolling Stock Network)
Event name: RIA Meet the Buyer at RSN (Rolling Stock Network)
Location: Derby Velodrome, Royal Way, Derby DE24 8JB
Date and time: Thursday 30th September 2021, 10:00 – 15:00
The Railway Industry Association (RIA) is a key partner of the Rolling Stock Networking show and this year we are organising the Meet the Buyer event. RSN 2021 is a full-scale indoor rail show focussed specifically on Passenger and Freight Rolling Stock, Technical Enhancements, Depot Equipment and Infrastructure, Ancillary Services, and the Rail Supply Chain in 2021. With over 140 exhibitors the show is of a substantial size, having attracted new train builders, tier one suppliers, maintainers, technical equipment suppliers, designer integrators and railway products companies for the 2021 show.
MTB activity general overview:
- There will be around 15 Buyers hosting tables of up to 15 meetings with different suppliers (suggested duration of 20 minutes each meeting) – TBC exact number of meetings depending on demand.
- RIA will be producing a short questionnaire to be completed by suppliers who would like to meet with your company.
- RIA will send you the completed list of suppliers by the end of August 2021.
- The Buyer will choose who they wish to meet with and notify RIA by the 9th September 2021.
- A meeting area will be allocated for this activity and each client/buyer will have a table/meeting pod to hold the 1:2:1 meeting.
- Client/Buyers will be able to have additional branding at the event (pop-up banners, goodies, flyers, etc).
We only have 15 spaces available. Please express your interest by clicking on the REGISTER MYSELF button below and then PROCEED TO CHECKOUT. Companies will be selected based on a first come first served basis.