EDI Charter Working Group Pride Event
8 September 2022 | 14:00 - 17:00
RIA Offices, London
This is an opportunity for LGBT+ people, networks, and allies to come together and discuss how the railway industry celebrates Pride. Pride is a perfect opportunity for the industry to promote inclusivity and to learn what inclusivity means to the people who work in Rail. This event will include talks from senior members of the Industry who are either LGBT+ or key allies, discussing their career journeys, how times have changed for LGBT+ workers, and what they do to create an inclusive environment.
Discussion will include:
- With challenging budgets, how do we as an industry highlight that this is an inclusive workplace?
- Not just for the current workforce, but how do we attract new talent?
- What do companies currently do to celebrate Pride?
- What do similar industries do?
- How would you like Pride to be celebrated in our workplace?
- Do you feel represented in your workplace / industry?
There will also be an opportunity for networking following the event. Please note that this is an in person event and as such spaces are limited.
This event forms part of the activity carried out by the RIA / Women in Rail EDI Charter Working Group. The EDI Charter was launched in November 2022 to champion EDI in the UK Rail Industry.
If you would like to check whether your company is a Charter signatory, or are interested in signing please email email@example.com or check the Charter flipbook. If you are not a signatory and would like to enquire about attending anyway, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW TO REGISTER?
1. Sign in or create a new account
2. Click on the Register Myself button
3. Click on the Proceed to checkout button
4. Review your details and click on Submit order
If you have not received your confirmation email within 10 minutes, please call 020 7201 0777. Please don't forget to bring a copy of the confirmation email.