Transport & the Route to COP26
24 September 2021, 9.30-11.30am BST
RIA offices and online
As the UK, with partner Italy, prepares to host the UN's climate change conference COP26 in Glasgow, UK Transport in Europe, in partnership with the UK Mission to the EU, is delighted to invite you to an exclusive briefing and roundtable to discover and discuss Transport and the Route to COP26, at Smith Square, London and live via interactive video link. Expert speakers include:
- Jennifer Raynor, Head of Transport at COP26, Department for Transport UK
- Simon Argyle, Deputy Director, European Union, Department for Transport
- Caroline Baumann, Minister-Counsellor, Head of Sectoral Policies, Transport, Climate and Environment Mission of Switzerland to the EU
- Tom Johnsen, Counsellor for Environment, Mission of Norway to the EU
- UKTiE Chief Executive, former MEP Mark Watts
The event will also include case studies from the Railway Industry Association, Transport for London, Associated British Ports, British Aviation Group, NATS, plus break out sessions to discuss next steps and beyond COP26.
Further details and agenda to follow.
To receive updates on the outputs from this meeting and other events held by RIA, you can subscribe to our Events Mail by going to My Account, My Communication Preferences and clicking the tick box next to the Events Mail option. You may unsubscribe from these communications at any time.
HOW TO REGISTER
RSVP here to register for the event and receive regular updates: https://transportandtheroutetocop.rsvpify.com/
If you have any questions about your registration, please contact our events team.